JOIN THE ADVANCED READERS TEAM
As you probably know (and as I’ve said a gazillion times) authors wouldn’t be anywhere without our readers.
So, I figured, why not encourage readers to be part of my journey? After all, it’s all thanks to you that I get to write in the first place.
It’s your encouragement and kind reviews that keep me going, but, until now, I’ve never had a way of keeping tabs on all the wonderful things you’ve been saying about my work – meaning I haven’t been able to thank you personally.
Well, I think I’ve come up with a solution...
I’ve launched an Advanced Readers Team… I toyed with other, more 'official' sounding names (The League of Extraordinary Readers was a close second) but I think this sums up what I’m aiming for.
Here’s what’s involved:
• Whenever I have a new book coming out, I will send you an email to see if you would like to get an early review e-book copy. If you are able to write an honest review (preferably in the first week of release), then I’ll send over a copy for you to check out BEFORE it’s on sale. I’m also happy to send you free copies of my existing books if you’re happy to review them.
• An oppourutnity to provide feedback on my WIP (work in progress) if that's your thing.
• There will be signed print giveaways and special prizes sporadically to advanced reader team that are not available to my wider audience.
• You will get ‘behind the scenes’ emails from me, including pictures and tidbits from the writer’s journey.
• If you enjoy the books in any format, you post reviews on the online bookstores, social media, your blog and anywhere else you feel like sharing. Your opinions make a huge difference in helping me (and other authors) reach new readers. I’m also happy to do interviews for your blog, podcast or YouTube channel. Just shoot me an email.
• And of course, if you change your mind about being involved, you can unsubscribe at any time!
In order to join the group, you need to have written at least 1 review of any of my books. This is to make sure only true fans join up. :)
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of... GREAT. There’s only one caveat. Being part of the Advanced Readers Team means you’ll be asked to leave a review of the books you receive within a certain time period after receiving your copies (usually 1 – 2 weeks). As far as catches go, I’m hoping that’s not too bad!
So, if you want to join please apply below and then look out for an email confirmation.
Once your review is confirmed, you'll receive more detail in a welcome email. As always, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Thank you for your support! It means a lot.